There are 2 main types of kits available
Fastwarm Trays offer ultimate strength and peace of mind for customers who wish to tile their shower area, available in 2 different drain styles with multiple options for drain locations.
With technological advancements in manufacturing, these shower bases offer ultimate strength and peace of mind for customers who wish to tile their shower area.
Specifically designed for the UK market where bathroom floors are over boarded with either plywood or Tile Backer Board.
Fastwarm Shower trays are 30mm in height and give a completely flush tiled floor after installation.
- Ideal for either timber or screeded floors
- A comprehensive range of tray sizes and drain options
- Easy installation
- Compatible with Fastwarm Sticky mats and Loose Cables
- 10 year warranty
- Easily cut up to 100mm on none drain profile
- Multiple drain locations
- Manufacture fall in trays to centre of drain
Fastwarm Shower trays are available with multiple drain locations which will suit most joist layouts. Available with drain centre and end positions across both linear and standard tray and also a corner option only available in the standard tray option.
Fastwarm also offer a selection of drain cover for both trays with stainless steel, tileable and matt finish options giving every project that perfect finishing touch.
- Multi finish waste covers
- Trap flow rate up to 60ltr per minute
- Multi directionals waste flow trap
- Removable hair traps
When installing Fastwarm shower trays you will need to ensure the tray is installed correctly to prevent leaks or movement which can transfer into the floor above. We have put together everything you should need in one kit. Included in these kits: