Terms And Conditions
These terms and conditions are general and apply to both our trade and consumer customers. If you are a consumer and something in here conflicts with your consumer rights, your consumer rights will, of course, still apply.
fastwarm.com provides access to Fastwarm Limited's website (the "Website"). This page tells you the terms on which we sell our products ("Products") to you via the Website or over the phone.
Please read these conditions carefully before using the Website. By using the Website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions. In addition, when you use any current or future service from Fastwarm Limited you will also be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to that service.
If you don't accept these terms, you won't be able to order any Products from our Website. If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
With regards to orders placed via the telephone, or other means, these terms and conditions will apply.
- Information About Us And The Website
fastwarm.com is operated by Fastwarm Limited ("we" "us"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 12999289 and with our registered office at 4 Capricorn Centre, Cranes Farm Road, Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom, SS14 3JJ, email address email@example.com . Our main trading address is Unit 13 , Carnival Park , Basildon , Essex , SS14 3WN .
You have a right of cancellation as set out in paragraph 8.
For details of support/after sales services please contact our customer services team on 01268 744 479 .
If you have made a mistake in inputting information, please contact us directly.
- Terms Of Website Use
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the Website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the Website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
Licence for Website access
fastwarm.com grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this Website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Fastwarm Limited. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this Website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This Website or any portion of this Website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of fastwarm.com without express written consent. You may not use any Meta tags or any other "hidden text" in fastwarm.com without our express written consent. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by us. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Welcome page of fastwarm.com as long as the link does not portray use, the Website or our Products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use the fastwarm logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written consent.
You must not use the Website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the Website for lawful purposes only.
You must not use the Website for any of the following:
fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam" to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
All content included on the Website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is our property or that of our affiliates or content suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. As between us the compilation of all content on this Website is our exclusive property and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. All software used on this Website is our property or that of our affiliates or our software suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the Website without our express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this Website, without our express written consent. You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial (eg our prices and Product listings) parts of this Website without our express written consent.
As between you and us, all intellectual property in the Products which exists now or at any time in the future shall belong to us or our licensors.
- Sales To Countries Outside Uk
Our Website is primarily intended for use by people resident in the United Kingdom and European Union. We accept orders from individuals outside the EU only by prior arrangement.
If you order Products from our Website for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
- Your Status
By placing an order through our Website, you confirm that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- You are at least 18 years old; and
- Our Contract
When you place an order to purchase a Product from fastwarm.com, your order represents an offer to us to purchase a Product and all orders are subject to acceptance by us.
After placing an order on-line, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted or that a contract has been made. We will confirm acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that we have accepted your order and letting you know when the Product is or will be ready for dispatch ("Order Confirmation"). The contract between us ("Contract") will only be formed when we send you the Order Confirmation.
The Contract will relate only to those Products we confirm in the Order Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply the remaining Products which may have been part of your order until confirmed in a separate Order Confirmation.
With regards to Orders placed via telephone or in person on our premises, the above conditions in Section 7 shall apply. From the time you take receipt of your Invoice, you have from then until the time of delivery to inform us (either in writing or by telephone) that you do not accept our terms and conditions. In these circumstances, your order will be cancelled accordingly.
- Right Of Cancellation
You are entitled to cancel a Contract within 14 days, as set out below. This means that during that time, if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund.
- This cancellation right does not apply to goods made to your specification or any Products which are perishable or become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery. For further details please see our returns policy at paragraph 19 below.
- Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of the Order Confirmation (the date on which we e-mail you to confirm our acceptance of your order), which is when the Contract between us is formed. Your deadline for cancelling the Contract then depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered, as set out below:
- Your Contract is for a single Product (which is not delivered in instalments on separate days). The end date is the end of 14 days after the day on which you receive the Product.
- Your Contract is for either of the following one Product which is delivered in instalments on separate days, or multiple Products which are delivered on separate days. The end date is 14 days after the day on which you receive the last instalment of the Product or the last of the separate Products ordered.
- Your Contract is for the regular delivery of a Product over a set period. The end date is 14 days after the day on which you receive the first delivery of the Products.
- To cancel a Contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to email firstname.lastname@example.org . quoting your order number requesting to cancel the order. If you use this method we will e-mail you to confirm we have received your cancellation.
- You can also contact our Customer Services team by telephone on 01268 744 479 or by post to FastWarm Limited , Unit 13 , Carnival Park , Basildon , Essex , SS14 3WN . If you are e-mailing us or writing to us please include details of your order to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail or post the letter to us. For example, you will have given us notice in time as long as you get your letter into the last post on the last day of the cancellation period or e-mail us before midnight on that day.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Products supplied, if the loss is as a result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any Products supplied.
- Unless the Product is faulty or not as described, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us. If you have returned the Product to us under this condition because they are faulty or mis-described, we will refund the price of the Products in full, together with any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
- We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay.
- If you are a consumer, neither this paragraph nor anything else in these Terms affects your statutory rights. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
- Pricing, Payment And Availability
The price of any Products will be as quoted on the Website at the time of your order, except in cases of obvious error. Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you an Order Confirmation.
Prices include VAT (unless otherwise indicated) and state whether standard delivery costs are included. Please see our Delivery Information for more details.
We are under no obligation to provide a Product to you at an incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an Order Confirmation, if the pricing error could have reasonably been recognised as a mis-pricing.
We accept online payment, PayPal and payment by telephone with all major credit/debit cards. Please note that orders over a certain limit as indicated during checkout must be shipped to cardholders address.
Beyond what we say on that page or otherwise on the Website, we cannot be more specific about availability. As we process your order, we will inform you by e-mail or phone if any Products you order turn out to be unavailable. If we are unable to supply you with a Product, for example because that Product is not in stock or no longer available or because we cannot meet your requested delivery date, we reserve the right to supply substitute goods of at least equivalent quality and price. If no suitable substitute is available, we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your order. If we are unable to process your order and you have already paid for the Products, we will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as possible.
- Risk And Title
The Products will remain at our risk until they come into the possession of either you or a person identified by you to take physical possession of the Products. Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
- Electronic Communications
When you visit fastwarm.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Website. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- Our Responsibility To You
Any damages, shortages or incorrect items must be reported to us within 48 hours of signing for your delivery, we will not accept responsibility for any missing or damaged Products after this time.
We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the Website or at the time of the Order Confirmation. We will not be responsible for loss of earnings due to late deliveries.
We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by law.
- Alteration Of Service Or Amendments To The Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to our Website, policies, and these Terms at any time. If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- Events Beyond Our Reasonable Control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
- Governing Law And Jurisdiction
These conditions, the Contract and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them (including any non-contractual claims or disputes) are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
For information on delivery costs and expected delivery times please see our Delivery Information page.
We rely upon the services of third party couriers, and whilst we endeavor to always deliver in a timely manner there are unfortunately a few occasions when the couriers fail to deliver on the appointed day. This happens rarely, but we cannot be held responsible for the late delivery of an item. Our commitment to you is to deliver the Product to the courier.
- Returns Policy
All returns are subject to the below conditions and our Terms and Conditions of sale.
All orders have a 30 day return policy
You may cancel your order within 14 calendar days from the day after you receive all goods in an order. Once you've cancelled an order you then have a further 14 days to send the goods back to us.
We cannot accept any returned Tile Adhesive or Self Levelling Compounds/Grouts whatsoever as these materials must be stored in a controlled environment and are considered perishable goods.
All items MUST be returned with our Returns Form. Returned items without this form cannot be processed. Items returned to us must be unused and in their original packaging so they are fit for resale. We cannot accept any returns if the original packaging is damaged or covered with delivery labels. They must contain all parts and accessories as originally received. We will happily replace or exchange any goods that are received as faulty or not fit for purpose.
We can only accept returned mats or cables that have NOT been unrolled. Any returned items in an unrolled condition will be refused for exchange/refund as they cannot be resold. If you are unsure the item will not fit the above requirements, please call our technical team and they will happily advise you.
We strongly recommend using a recorded delivery service when returning an unwanted item as we cannot be responsible for the item until we take receipt of it.
Unless the Product is faulty or not as described, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us. If you have returned the Product to us under this condition because they are faulty or mis-described, we will refund the price of the Products in full, together with any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
Items are to be sent to our head office:FastWarm Limited
Shortages and Damages
All shortages and damaged items received upon delivery must be reported to us within 48hrs. Unfortunately we can not accept responsibility for any shortages or damages once this period has expired. Please note, any damaged wetroom shower trays received must be reported to us on the day of delivery.
- Water Underfloor Heating Quote Terms
All water underfloor heating quotes are supplied with the following assumptions: -
- All measurements and calculations are in accordance with the plans as provided to us at the time of design, however, Fastwarm cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of any detail as shown.
- It is assumed that the minimum insulation standards of the building to be heated is in accordance with the current Part L1A of the building regulations or better for new installations. If unsure, please check with an independent heating engineer who can run a SAP calculation for you.
- All system heat output figures are based on the performance data as shown in the current Fastwarm Underfloor Heating Technical Installation Guide and have been calculated in line with BS EN1264 1-4.
- No allowance has been made for any additional insulation materials that may be required under either the current Building Regulations or BS EN1264 1-4.
- The pipe coil allocation stated in this estimate is based on the room size and connection length detail as entered in the original design tool. Any substantial deviation away from the original design criteria may result in differing pipe circuit lengths and therefore potential pipe shortages.
- In rooms with large areas of glazing and therefore higher levels of heat loss, some form of supplementary heating may be required during periods of exceptionally cold weather. If unsure, please check with an independent heating engineer who can run a SAP calculation for you.
- In bathrooms and en-suites it is recommended that an additional towel rail is installed so as to compliment the underfloor heating system when necessary.
- For the purposes of this design it is assumed that the overall floor resistance value of any floor coverings do not exceed 1.5 Tog (0.15m2K/W).
- This quotation does not include any tools which may be required e.g. staple guns. If these are required please refer to our trade price list.