UltraFloor Level IT Two is a general purpose, mid strength, two-part smoothing underlayment. Its exceptional flow characteristics make it a very easy material to apply to a variety of subfloors in both commercial and domestic flooring projects.
- Bonded floor coverings after 8 hours
- Superior flow
- Moisture tolerant
- Low odour
Mixing & Application
- Shake the pre-gauged bottle of liquid prior to opening.
- Pour the entire contents of the liquid into an oversized bucket (20 litres or more capacity).
- Gradually add the powder whilst continually mixing using an electric drill fitted with a power whisk, suitable for use with cement materials.
- After completely adding the powder, continue mixing for a further 2 minutes, keeping the whisk below the surface of the product to minimise air entrainment, until a lump free creamy material is attained. UltraTileFix ProLevel Two should only be mixed as single units. Do not add further liquid or water.
- Pour onto the floor and spread with a smooth edge steel trowel. UltraTileFix ProLevel Two has exceptional flow characteristics, a spiked roller may be used to further improve the finish particularly between adjacent units of product. Only spike roll whilst the product is still in its fluid state (immediately due to the limited workability and rapid setting nature).
|Coverage||approx 5m2 at 3mm|
|Open time||20 - 30 minutes|
|Set time||2.5 hours|
Free Delivery as Standard!
As standard we include 2 - 3 working day delivery on all orders delivered to the UK mainland. * A £5 delivery charge will be applied to all orders below £20.
Delivery cut off times
Our final delivery time for Mondays to Thursday is 4:30pm. To give us a bit more time to ensure weekend deliveries are handled and our couriers have time to collect, the final delivery time on Fridays is 4:00pm.
2-3 working day delivery
Next working day
Next working day before 10:30
* A £5 delivery charge will be applied to all orders below £20.
Other Delivery Options
Pre 10:30am and Saturday delivery services are available on orders placed before 4:30pm. Any order placed before 4:30pm on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday (unless its a bank holiday) so please select a Saturday service if a weekend delivery is required.
Delivery outside the UK
Delivery outside the mainland UK may be arranged by prior agreement. You will be notified of the amount of the charge for this service and will at that point have to make a decision whether you wish to proceed wth your order.
Important: Our deliveries rely on third party couriers, so, whilst we make every effort to deliver your order on the specified date and time, unfortunately there may be occasions when this will not be possible due to external influences. Due to this we strongly recommend you ensure you have received your order before any tradespeople/builders are scheduled to commence work.