The Heatmiser UH8-RF is our 8 Zone wireless wiring centre designed to work with our Slimline-RF and neoAir Thermostats.
The UH8-RF provides central switching and is therefore ideally situated next to the underfloor heating manifold. 8 zones can be controlled as well as providing an output for a hot water cylinder. On demand from any zone, a 230v output is provided to switch the relevant zone actuators, underfloor heating pump and valve. A volt free connection is supplied for the boiler, making it compatible with almost all types of boilers. The boiler signal can also be sent via RF to the RF Switch, providing the installer a totally wireless solution.
Up to 6 actuators can be connected to each zone. An external aerial is available for use when the UH8-RF is being mounted in a metal cupboard or when the wireless signal is restricted.
A software option in the thermostat allows you to configure which zones are underfloor heating and which zones are radiators. Radiator zones will not enable the underfloor heating pump, valve and boiler when there is a call for heat. Radiator zones should enable the boiler from the end switch of the valve.
- Central wiring for up to 8 zones
- DIN Rail Mounting Option (DIN Rail not included)
- Output for underfloor heating valve and pump activated when any thermostat calls for heat
- Wireless Fail Safe Function
- Wireless Boiler Link (RF Switch Optional)
- Works with our Slimline-RF and neoAir)
- Output for multiple radiator zones
- Output for domestic hot water
- Actuator outputs: 230v
- Dimensions (LxHxD) 384x148x60mm
The UH8-RF can be mounted directly to a wall using four screws or alternatively, the unit can be DIN rail mounted.
When DIN Rail mounting, you first need to insert the two clips provided on the back of the UH8-RF.
- On the back of the UH8-RF, position the clip in the middle and slide down.
- Points A and B locate in the corresponding holes and lock into place.
- Locate the UH8-RF onto the DIN rail from the top.
- Pull the clip down and push the bottom of the UH8-RF onto the DIN rail.
- Releasing the clip will lock the UH8-RF in place on the DIN rail.
To remove the UH8-RF, pull both clips down and remove from the DIN rail.
Free Delivery as Standard!
As standard we include 2 - 3 working day delivery on all orders delivered to the UK mainland. * A £5 delivery charge will be applied to all orders below £20.
Delivery cut off times
Our final delivery time for Mondays to Thursday is 4:30pm. To give us a bit more time to ensure weekend deliveries are handled and our couriers have time to collect, the final delivery time on Fridays is 4:00pm.
2-3 working day delivery
Next working day
Next working day before 10:30
* A £5 delivery charge will be applied to all orders below £20.
Other Delivery Options
Pre 10:30am and Saturday delivery services are available on orders placed before 4:30pm. Any order placed before 4:30pm on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday (unless its a bank holiday) so please select a Saturday service if a weekend delivery is required.
Delivery outside the UK
Delivery outside the mainland UK may be arranged by prior agreement. You will be notified of the amount of the charge for this service and will at that point have to make a decision whether you wish to proceed wth your order.
Important: Our deliveries rely on third party couriers, so, whilst we make every effort to deliver your order on the specified date and time, unfortunately there may be occasions when this will not be possible due to external influences. Due to this we strongly recommend you ensure you have received your order before any tradespeople/builders are scheduled to commence work.