The Heatmiser Slimline v3 can operate as a thermostat or a timer, selectable in software.
- Large Display
- User Selectable Operating Mode: 1) Non Programmable 2) Weekday/Weekend 3) All days different. 4) All days the same
- Thermostat or Timer Mode
- Self Learning Optimum Start
- 4 Comfort Levels per Day
- Remote Air Sensor Facility (Remote Sensor Optional)
- Temperature Hold Facility
- Holiday Facility
- Automatic White Back-Lit Display (Turns off after 30 seconds)
- Flush Mounting
- C/F Selectable
- Key Locking
- Frost Protection
- Dimensions: 99x86x15mm (L,H,D)
This Slimline Series thermostat is designed to be flush mounted and requires a back box of 35mm (minimum depth) to be sunk into the wall prior to installation.
- Carefully separate the front half of the thermostat from the back plate by placing a small flat head terminal driver into the slots on the bottom face of the thermostat.
- Place the thermostat front somewhere safe. Terminate the thermostat as shown in the diagrams on pages 39-41 of the main install manual (linked above).
- Screw the thermostat back plate securely into the back box.
- Clip the front of the thermostat back onto the thermostat back plate.
Free Delivery as Standard!
As standard we include 2 - 3 working day delivery on all orders delivered to the UK mainland. * A £5 delivery charge will be applied to all orders below £20.
Delivery cut off times
Our final delivery time for Mondays to Thursday is 4:30pm. To give us a bit more time to ensure weekend deliveries are handled and our couriers have time to collect, the final delivery time on Fridays is 4:00pm.
2-3 working day delivery
Next working day
Next working day before 10:30
* A £5 delivery charge will be applied to all orders below £20.
Other Delivery Options
Pre 10:30am and Saturday delivery services are available on orders placed before 4:30pm. Any order placed before 4:30pm on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday (unless its a bank holiday) so please select a Saturday service if a weekend delivery is required.
Delivery outside the UK
Delivery outside the mainland UK may be arranged by prior agreement. You will be notified of the amount of the charge for this service and will at that point have to make a decision whether you wish to proceed wth your order.
Important: Our deliveries rely on third party couriers, so, whilst we make every effort to deliver your order on the specified date and time, unfortunately there may be occasions when this will not be possible due to external influences. Due to this we strongly recommend you ensure you have received your order before any tradespeople/builders are scheduled to commence work.