The Heatmiser Slimline-e v3 has been designed specifically with electric floor heating in mind and is capable of operating as a thermostat or a timer (selectable in software)
The Heatmiser Slimline-E V3 electric floor heating thermostat allows you to control the system in a variety of ways;
- Floor sensor only. Ideal when you only want to control the floor surface temperature. (Conservatories for example)
- Air and Floor. The thermostat controls the air temperature whilst using the floor sensor to prevent overheating of the floor system.
- Remote Air and Floor. Ideal for remote control of the air and floor temperature (Bathrooms for example)
- User Selectable Operating Mode: 1) Non Programmable 2) Weekday/Weekend 3) All days different. 4) All days the same
- Thermostat or Timer Mode
- Temperature Hold Feature
- Holiday Feature
- C / F selectable
- Self Learning Optimum Start on 1st and 3rd level
- Keylock Facility
- Frost protection with adjustable temperature setting
- 16A Switch rating (3,680 watts)
- White Backlight (turns off after 30 seconds)
- Floor sensor included
- Supply: 230v AC
- Dimensions: 98x85x13mm
- Weight: 195g
(Please note 13mm depth is after installation)
Probe Installation: We always suggest installing the probe into a conduit so that it can be retrieved if required. This conduit is not supplied with the thermostat.
ErP Class & Ratings
Free Delivery as Standard!
As standard we include 2 - 3 working day delivery on all orders delivered to the UK mainland. * A £5 delivery charge will be applied to all orders below £20.
Delivery cut off times
Our final delivery time for Mondays to Thursday is 4:30pm. To give us a bit more time to ensure weekend deliveries are handled and our couriers have time to collect, the final delivery time on Fridays is 4:00pm.
2-3 working day delivery
Next working day
Next working day before 10:30
* A £5 delivery charge will be applied to all orders below £20.
Other Delivery Options
Pre 10:30am and Saturday delivery services are available on orders placed before 4:30pm. Any order placed before 4:30pm on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday (unless its a bank holiday) so please select a Saturday service if a weekend delivery is required.
Delivery outside the UK
Delivery outside the mainland UK may be arranged by prior agreement. You will be notified of the amount of the charge for this service and will at that point have to make a decision whether you wish to proceed wth your order.
Important: Our deliveries rely on third party couriers, so, whilst we make every effort to deliver your order on the specified date and time, unfortunately there may be occasions when this will not be possible due to external influences. Due to this we strongly recommend you ensure you have received your order before any tradespeople/builders are scheduled to commence work.