The Heatmiser neoStat v2 is a 230v programmable thermostat featuring illuminated touch keys. The neoStat can be configured to work as a programmable thermostat or as a timer- so if you want to take control of your towel rails, or lighting - Neo offers you this and more!
When paired to the neoHub (sold separately) you can control your heating from anywhere. neoStat is wired to the heating appliance/zone valve whilst communicating with the neoHub via wireless Mesh technology, greatly improving the network range when compared with traditional RF systems.
Wireless Air Sensor & Door Contact Function - neoHub required
When paired to the neoHub, you can use the wireless air sensor to measure the temperate remotely from the neoStat or to take an average temperature in a larger room. You can also have the heating turn off whenever a window or door is opened with the use of the door contact switch.
- Stunning design
- White Back light with Proximity sensor
- Illuminated soft touch keys with Proximity sensor
- User Selectable Operating Mode: 1) Non Programmable 2) Weekday/Weekend 3) All days different. 4) All days the same
- 5 Minute Program Intervals
- 0.5C Set Temp (eg 20.5C)
- Self Learning Optimum Start
- 4 Comfort Levels per Day (Option for 6 when paired to neoHub)
- Temperature Hold Facility
- Holiday Facility
- Automatic White Back Light (Turns off after 30 seconds)
- Flush Mounting
- C/F Selectable
- Key Code Facility
- Frost Protection
- Compatible with 10K, 12K, 15K NTC Floor Probes
The neoStat V2 is designed to be flush mounted and requires a back box of 35mm (minimum depth) to be sunk into the wall prior to installation.
- Using a small screwdriver, slightly loosen the screw from the bottom face of the thermostat. Then carefully separate the front half from the back plate.
- Place the thermostat front somewhere safe. Terminate the thermostat as shown in the diagrams on pages 28-31 of the main install manual (linked above).
- Screw the thermostat back plate securely into the back box.
- Clip the front of the thermostat onto the back plate, securing it in place with the retaining screw.
Free Delivery as Standard!
As standard we include 2 - 3 working day delivery on all orders delivered to the UK mainland. * A £5 delivery charge will be applied to all orders below £20.
Delivery cut off times
Our final delivery time for Mondays to Thursday is 4:30pm. To give us a bit more time to ensure weekend deliveries are handled and our couriers have time to collect, the final delivery time on Fridays is 4:00pm.
2-3 working day delivery
Next working day
Next working day before 10:30
* A £5 delivery charge will be applied to all orders below £20.
Other Delivery Options
Pre 10:30am and Saturday delivery services are available on orders placed before 4:30pm. Any order placed before 4:30pm on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday (unless its a bank holiday) so please select a Saturday service if a weekend delivery is required.
Delivery outside the UK
Delivery outside the mainland UK may be arranged by prior agreement. You will be notified of the amount of the charge for this service and will at that point have to make a decision whether you wish to proceed wth your order.
Important: Our deliveries rely on third party couriers, so, whilst we make every effort to deliver your order on the specified date and time, unfortunately there may be occasions when this will not be possible due to external influences. Due to this we strongly recommend you ensure you have received your order before any tradespeople/builders are scheduled to commence work.