The neoHub Gen 2 handles all of the network communication between the neoStat & neoAir room thermostats and the smart plug âneoPlugâ enabling you to control your multi zone heating, hot water and appliances from anywhere.
The neoHub Gen 2 brings HomeKit, Google Home and Alexa support to Neo.
The neoHub Gen 2 connects to your home router by an ethernet cable, so one free port is required. The neoHub Gen 2 is very much plug and play and pairing neoStatâs, neoAir & neoPlug to the neoHub Gen 2 couldnât be easier. After you have paired all of your Neo devices (up to 32 are supported) you will have In Home and Remote access of your heating, hot water and appliances.
To ensure your neoHub Gen 2 is always up to date, your neoHub will automatically download and install updates so you will always benefit from the very latest software enhancements.
- Smart Home Compatible
- The neoHub Gen 2 offers HomeKit, Google Home, Alexa and IFTTT support for all connected Neo Devices.
- Cloud Server Connection
- As the Heatmiser neoHub connects via the Heatmiser Cloud Servers, there isnât any technical setup.
- Mesh Networking
- The Heatmiser neoHub handles all of the network traffic, automatically routing data the best way from neoStat to neoStat. Mesh Networking helps to ensure you have great coverage throughout your home. For troublesome signal areas, the neoPlug can be used to boost the signal.
- Remote Updates
- Our auto updates will ensure your neoHub and connected devices are always running the latest firmware, this means you can benefit from our latest software enhancements.
|homekit Support||Yes – Gen 2 Hubs Only|
|no. Connected Devices||32|
|compatibility||neoStat, neoAir v2, neoAir v2-M, neoStat-e, neoStat-HC, neoPlug|
|connection||1 x Ethernet Port (RJ45) Lead Supplied|
|included In Kit||
1 x neoHub
1 x Ethernet Lead
1 x Mini USB Power Lead
4 x Power Adaptors
Free Delivery as Standard!
As standard we include 2 - 3 working day delivery on all orders delivered to the UK mainland. * A £5 delivery charge will be applied to all orders below £20.
Delivery cut off times
Our final delivery time for Mondays to Thursday is 4:30pm. To give us a bit more time to ensure weekend deliveries are handled and our couriers have time to collect, the final delivery time on Fridays is 4:00pm.
2-3 working day delivery
Next working day
Next working day before 10:30
* A £5 delivery charge will be applied to all orders below £20.
Other Delivery Options
Pre 10:30am and Saturday delivery services are available on orders placed before 4:30pm. Any order placed before 4:30pm on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday (unless its a bank holiday) so please select a Saturday service if a weekend delivery is required.
Delivery outside the UK
Delivery outside the mainland UK may be arranged by prior agreement. You will be notified of the amount of the charge for this service and will at that point have to make a decision whether you wish to proceed wth your order.
Important: Our deliveries rely on third party couriers, so, whilst we make every effort to deliver your order on the specified date and time, unfortunately there may be occasions when this will not be possible due to external influences. Due to this we strongly recommend you ensure you have received your order before any tradespeople/builders are scheduled to commence work.