The Heatmiser DS1 Basic is our central heating thermostat, ideal for conventional or combi-boiler systems. This thermostat is used in conjunction with a separate programmer.
The following features of the DS1 Basic central heating thermostat are available;
- Power On & Heat On Indication
- Modern Appearance
- Easily increase or decrease the required temperature
- Variable Switching Differential
- Range: 05-35°C
- Supply: 230v
- Outputs: Volt free 3A Max
- Dimensions: 92mm x 92mm x 26mm (Height, Width, Depth)
IN ORDER TO AVOID ANY RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, TURN OFF THE POWER TO THE HEATING SYSTEM.
This dial thermostat is designed to be surface mounted.
- Separate the front part of the thermostat by unscrewing securing screws on the bottom face of the thermostat.
- Mark 2 hole positions on the wall using the backplate as a positioning template. Drill at the marked positions and insert a wall plug in to each hole.
- Terminate the thermostat as per wiring diagram and screw the DS1 back plate to the back box.
- Reconnect the thermostat front plate and insert the securing screws.
Free Delivery as Standard!
As standard we include 2 - 3 working day delivery on all orders delivered to the UK mainland. * A £5 delivery charge will be applied to all orders below £20.
Delivery cut off times
Our final delivery time for Mondays to Thursday is 4:30pm. To give us a bit more time to ensure weekend deliveries are handled and our couriers have time to collect, the final delivery time on Fridays is 4:00pm.
Please note - there may be delivery disruptions from Thurs 24th Nov to Thurs 1st Dec due to planned courier strikes.
2-3 working day delivery
Next working day
Next working day before 10:30
* A £5 delivery charge will be applied to all orders below £20.
Other Delivery Options
Pre 10:30am and Saturday delivery services are available on orders placed before 4:30pm. Any order placed before 4:30pm on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday (unless its a bank holiday) so please select a Saturday service if a weekend delivery is required.
Delivery outside the UK
Delivery outside the mainland UK may be arranged by prior agreement. You will be notified of the amount of the charge for this service and will at that point have to make a decision whether you wish to proceed wth your order.
Important: Our deliveries rely on third party couriers, so, whilst we make every effort to deliver your order on the specified date and time, unfortunately there may be occasions when this will not be possible due to external influences. Due to this we strongly recommend you ensure you have received your order before any tradespeople/builders are scheduled to commence work.