Fastwarm® are the professional's choice.
Fastwarm® High Output Water Underfloor Heating Kits are designed for installation in high heat loss areas such as conservatories or rooms with many external walls and lots of glass etc as pipe centres are @ 200mm spacings. When heating rooms with lower heat loss, our Standard Output systems are more suitable (250mm spacing)
These High Output Single Zone systems are designed for use in one Zone (area) and come with only one thermostatic controller - meaning, regardless of how big the area/how many rooms, the system will act as a single unit and be controlled as one zone. For multiple room or zone control we offer the Fastwarm® Multi Zone systems
Fastwarm® Water Underfloor Heating systems are the homeowner and installers perfect choice as each kit comes complete with everything you need for installation. With several choices for thermostat control, the system offers great options for all. Systems come with easy-to-follow installation guides and all pipework carries our lifetime warranty (50yr). We have a fully qualified technical support team on stand by ready to take you're call to assist with any installation queries or technical questions.
These High Output Water Underfloor Heating Kits are designed to cover the m2 in pipework when spaced at 200mm spacings.
Fastwarm® Water Kits include FastWarm® branded products including pipework, pump, thermostats, and manifolds guaranteeing our seal of quality. This component brand control ensures the lifetime guarantee that comes with Fastwarm® systems. Many similar systems available on the market are simply unbranded or compiled from OEM parts and therefore cannot offer this same quality control.
FastWarm® High Output kits include the following: -
Fastwarm® Pert Al Pert 5 Layer Pipework
Includes 50 year lifetime guarantee
if 30m2 and above
Grundfos A Rated Pump & Mixing Valve Unit
The ESBE compact T4 thermostatic 4-port pump set is suitable for a maximum output of 18kW.
Choice of Thermostat
We have several thermostats available to fit your budget and lifestyle.
Fastwarm® Pipe Staples
Box of 300 (Qty suited to m2 of kit)
Fastwarm® Edge Insulation
To be used around the edge of the room to comply with Building Regulations. Dimensions: 8mm x 150mm x 25m
Fastwarm® Pipe Cutter
Suitable for PVC, PP, PPR and PE pipe. Ideal for fitting MDPE and PEX pipes. Cutting capacity 36mm.
- Select a suitable location for the pump & manifold unit and mount on the wall.
- Lay the pipe as planned, fixing every 0.5m onto PIR Insulation base and return to the manifold. Note on loops there will be a requirement for more fixing to hold pipe in place.
- To lay the circuit, cut the pipe end squarely using the plastic pipe cutter, re-round the pipe end with the tool provided, place the nut over the pipe, ensure the olive and insert is fully fitted over the end of the pipe and the assembly is attached to the manifold. Tighten the nut using an open end spanner. Do not over tighten.
- Prevent people from walking on the pipes, keep tools etc away from the pipes and use running boards. The pipe is very tough, but it is better to be safe than sorry.
- It is IMPORTANT that the underfloor heating system is properly filled with water (use a garden hose) and purged completely of air to ensure correct operation, .
- IT IS NOT ADEQUATE TO FILL THE SYSTEM USING THE BOILER FILLING LOOP!
Fastwarm® water Systems provide the following:
- Grundfos Pump with Reputable ESBE Mixing Valves link datasheet
- High Specification 16mm x 2mm PERT AL PERT pipe - Perfect for Underfloor Heating. link datasheet
- Highly Engineered Fastwarm® Stainless steel manifolds available from 2-12 ports.
- Fastwarm® Manifold accessories including 16mm Eurocone, Ball Valve Pair, Fill and Drain valves with Pressure Gauge and AAV as standard.
- 60mm pipe staples for easy application onto PIR insulation.
- Perimeter Insulation to reduce thermal bridging.
- Cutting tool and Pipe re rounding tool supplied with all kits
- Multiple Thermostat choice and wiring centres offering Lifetime Warranty on Fastwarm range
- Ideal solution for low temperature systems such as Heat Pumps
The Fastwarm Smart Wifi White Thermostat is used to control your Electric underfloor heating system.
This Thermostat pairs to your home WIFI using an application which is available from both Android and IOS platforms.
Once paired, you will be minimising energy use as well as having your home remain at a comfortable temperature.
- WIFI Control
- Professional design
- Hold function
- Floor Temperature Limitation
- Power Consumption Monitor (APP)
- Large Screen
Free Delivery as Standard!
As standard we include 2 - 3 working day delivery on all orders delivered to the UK mainland. * A £5 delivery charge will be applied to all orders below £20.
Delivery cut off times
Our final delivery time for Mondays to Thursday is 4:30pm. To give us a bit more time to ensure weekend deliveries are handled and our couriers have time to collect, the final delivery time on Fridays is 4:00pm.
Please note - there may be delivery disruptions from Thurs 24th Nov to Thurs 1st Dec due to planned courier strikes.
2-3 working day delivery
Next working day
Next working day before 10:30
* A £5 delivery charge will be applied to all orders below £20.
Other Delivery Options
Pre 10:30am and Saturday delivery services are available on orders placed before 4:30pm. Any order placed before 4:30pm on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday (unless its a bank holiday) so please select a Saturday service if a weekend delivery is required.
Delivery outside the UK
Delivery outside the mainland UK may be arranged by prior agreement. You will be notified of the amount of the charge for this service and will at that point have to make a decision whether you wish to proceed wth your order.
Important: Our deliveries rely on third party couriers, so, whilst we make every effort to deliver your order on the specified date and time, unfortunately there may be occasions when this will not be possible due to external influences. Due to this we strongly recommend you ensure you have received your order before any tradespeople/builders are scheduled to commence work.