Our XPS Insulation boards are designed for use with Fastwarm electric underfloor heating systems on substrates consisting of concrete or screeded floors.
The Fastwarm XPS Insulation boards have been engineered to withstand compression strength values of up to 30 tonnes per m2, whilst being extremely lightweight, highly efficient and economic. Making this thermal insulation board a perfect choice for installing electric underfloor heating on to a concrete or screeded floor.
- Fastwarm Pro - XP insulation boards are waterproof
- Approved by Ultra Tile adhesive manufacturers
- Super high Insulation Values per mm2
- Excellent sound insulation
- Cuts with a utilty knife
- Amazing heat insulation with thermal conductivity value of 0.034 W/mK making them the ideal choice for use as a thermal barrier with underfloor heating systems
Fastwarm XPS insulation boards are provided in 6mm, 10mm, 20mm, 30mm & 50mm depths and each individual board covers 0.72m2 (all depths of boards have a generic dimension size of 1200mm x 600mm).
Please note; boards are supplied in black, blue colour shown above is for illustration purposes only.
The Fastwarm insulation boards can be used under a tiled floor and also a floating floor installation i.e. laminate/engineered wood flooring - but are dependent on specific installation methods:
- Undertile installations
- Undertile installations using a Fastwarm XPS insulation board must be fixed in place using a suitable flexible tile adhesive (for tiling on to a wooden subfloor please use our Fastwarm tilebacker board which can be used with a mechanical fixing to compliment a bonding of flexible tile adhesive).
- Underwood installations
- Underwood installations using a Fastwarm XPS insulation board are laid directly on to a clean, dry level subfloor in a brickbond pattern (boards are joined together using our heat resistant duct tape).
|1200mm x 600mm
|< 0.1 vol %
|Euroclass Fire Rating
Free Delivery as Standard!
As standard we include 2 - 3 working day delivery on all orders delivered to the UK mainland. * A £5 delivery charge will be applied to all orders below £20.
Delivery cut off times
Our final delivery time for Mondays to Thursday is 4:30pm. To give us a bit more time to ensure weekend deliveries are handled and our couriers have time to collect, the final delivery time on Fridays is 4:00pm.
2-3 working day delivery
Next working day
Next working day before 10:30
* A £5 delivery charge will be applied to all orders below £20.
Other Delivery Options
Pre 10:30am and Saturday delivery services are available on orders placed before 4:30pm. Any order placed before 4:30pm on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday (unless its a bank holiday) so please select a Saturday service if a weekend delivery is required.
Delivery outside the UK
Delivery outside the mainland UK may be arranged by prior agreement. You will be notified of the amount of the charge for this service and will at that point have to make a decision whether you wish to proceed wth your order.
Important: Our deliveries rely on third party couriers, so, whilst we make every effort to deliver your order on the specified date and time, unfortunately there may be occasions when this will not be possible due to external influences. Due to this we strongly recommend you ensure you have received your order before any tradespeople/builders are scheduled to commence work.